This is your chance to be a part of one of Canada’s most classic and beautiful triathlon events and help athletes achieve their goals!
There are a variety of FUN positions available for individuals or groups to volunteer together.
Positions are available for Friday July 14th, Saturday July 15th and Sunday July 16th
Volunteers will receive:
- A commemorative race technical shirt!
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- Volunteer prizes
- Satisfaction of supporting local youth, the official charity of the event is local youth triathlon development
Interested in Volunteering?
More information, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most important ingredients in a successful Triathlon is the volunteers. Volunteers make it possible to conduct a safe, well-organized event. Volunteers will find their task fun and exciting! At the end of the day, they will feel like they made a valuable contribution to the success of the race. If you volunteer we urge you to be energetic and enthusiastic, but above all, HAVE FUN! Secure your place now and don’t miss out on the opportunity to get involved in bringing this event to life.
Join in and meet many amazing new people, be proud of your contribution and join us at the finish line to celebrate!
- Inspire life changing moments, create and enjoy a sensational experience
- Learn and develop skills
- Get up close to the action, enjoy a unique insight into the event
- Stronger, healthier communities through the promotion of positive lifestyle choices
- Motivate others, become a role model and influence the act of volunteering
- Discover and promote a lasting legacy of sport participation
- Make new friends, share your experiences
- Enjoy being part of our team
- Celebrate a job well done at the finish line party
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING
The Volunteer shirt, please do not wear anything over your shirt – wear warm layers underneath, if necessary. Your volunteer shirt should be visible at all times.
If you are marshalling you must wear a safety vest, which will be provided on race morning.
Clothing for the weather (warm, waterproof, etc)
Safety Vest (supplied by Organizer)
Stop/Go paddle if assigned one
Water bottle with water
Lawn chair (optional)
Instructions for your location
Please bring your own coffee mug to reduce waste
Bring a pencil/paper for taking notes or reporting incidents. If someone is injured it is important to get as much information as possible!
Bring your cell phone, if you have one, and provide the number to your Area Captain in advance on the VolunteerLocal sign-up platform. Please make sure your phone is charged and with you
Chairs - It is Ok to bring a lawn chair for slower periods where you may need to rest.
If you are a course marshal you are encouraged to make your area your own and have fun with it. The athletes love it and will remember if you get creative!