This is your chance to be a part of one of Canada’s most classic and beautiful triathlon events and help athletes achieve their goals!
There are a variety of FUN positions available for individuals or groups to volunteer together.
Positions are available for Friday July 15th, Saturday July 16th and Sunday July 17th
Volunteers will receive:
- A commemorative race technical shirt!
- Complimentary lunch and snacks
- Volunteer prizes
- Satisfaction of supporting local youth, the official charity of the event is local youth triathlon development
Interested in Volunteering?
Please click HERE
One of the most important ingredients in a successful Triathlon is the volunteers. Volunteers make it possible to conduct a safe, well-organized event. Volunteers will find their task fun and exciting! At the end of the day, they will feel like they made a valuable contribution to the success of the race. If you volunteer we urge you to be energetic and enthusiastic, but above all, HAVE FUN! Secure your place now and don’t miss out on the opportunity to get involved in bringing this event to life.
Join in and meet many amazing new people, be proud of your contribution and join us at the finish line to celebrate!
- Inspire life changing moments, create and enjoy a sensational experience
- Learn and develop skills
- Get up close to the action, enjoy a unique insight into the event
- Stronger, healthier communities through the promotion of positive lifestyle choices
- Motivate others, become a role model and influence the act of volunteering
- Discover and promote a lasting legacy of sport participation
- Make new friends, share your experiences
- Enjoy being part of our team
- Celebrate a job well done at the finish line party